What to Bring:
• Valid Photo ID – This is a 19+ event
• Dress to impress! Pink and white attire is mandatory.
• A Copy of your Ticket – A digital copy of your ticket is allowable
• This is a cashless event – ONLY Credit Card, Debit Card will be accepted
• Sunglasses, Sunblock and a hat as well as Rain Jacket (if required, please check the weather for the day before you leave for the festival)
• Mobile phone – take pictures & selfies with your friends! Tag your photos with #RosePicnicTO
• Please enjoy responsibly, don’t drink and drive. Ensure that you have arranged for transportation to and from the event prior to arriving at the venue
• Please do not bring outside food, drink or seating to the event.
Date: Saturday, August 11th, 2018
Venue: Stanley Barracks at Hotel X – 111 Princes’ Blvd, Toronto, ON M6K 3C3 – Located at Fort York & the Exhibition Grounds
Entertainment by: DJ Mark Oliver, DJ Ikhan, DJ Tom Wrecks, WAVES, MERS, WATSON.
This event is 19+. Please bring a valid photo ID. the weather for the day before you leave for the festival)
Re-entry: Guests will be given wristbands allowing re-entry#RosePicnicTO
Dress code: Dress code is mandatory. Please show up in pink and/or white attire.
Payment: This event is cashless. You will be able to make payments using a credit card, debit card or America Express.
How do I obtain my wristband?
You will receive your wrist band at the entrance in exchange for a valid ticket.
What happens if I arrive late to the event?
The Rose’ Picnic is an all-day event. You will have access, but come early to ensure that you don’t miss a thing!
Can I bring a lawn chair?
Guests are not permitted to bring any seating into the event
Will there be a designated smoking area?
Yes, there will be a smoking area. Please be mindful of other guests at the event as smoking is not permitted anywhere other that the designated area.
What if I need medical assistance?
There will be first aid stations at the event, and paramedics on site in the event of any medical emergency