The answers to all your questions!
1. I bought a ticket, but I can’t make it. May I have a refund?
Thank you for your support, and we are so sorry we are going to miss you this year. We are not offering refunds or exchanges.
2. Are there any prohibited items?
Yes, there are. See the list here.
3. Where do we enter the picnic?
Hotel X, 111 Princes’ Boulevard entrance at the North West corner, across from Enercare Centre, between New Brunswick and Newfoundland Road.
4. Is there parking?
Yes, there is on-site paid parking at Hotel X.
5. Can you exit the picnic and re-enter the picnic?
No, re-entry is not allowed.
6. Can you bring pets to the event?
We only permit service animals with documentation at the event.
7. Questions about VIP reservations?
Looking to elevate your experience at the Rosé Picnic? You can learn more about our various VIP options on our website: rosepicnic.com. If you have further questions or would like to make a reservation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. What is the dress code?
The dress code at the Rosé Picnic is pink and white however you want to rock it!
9. Are outside food and drink allowed?
No outside food and beverage are allowed. We have plenty of delicious food and refreshing drinks available at the picnic.
10. Is it a cashless event?
Yes, it is a cashless event.
11. What is the plan if it rains?
It is a rain or shine event, but we’re hoping for clear skies and lots of sun!
12. Do the ticket prices include food and drinks?
No, it does not.
13. Do you have vegan and gluten-free options?
Yes, we will provide vegan and gluten-free food at the event. Looking forward to serving you!
14. Can I bring my own blanket?
Yes, guests may bring their own picnic blankets.
15. Do you need volunteers this year? I would like to help out on June 24th.
Events like this need an army of dedicated volunteers to help make it a success! If you would like to volunteer, or learn more about the opportunity, click here.