We couldn’t be more excited as we are FINALLY less than a week away from Rosé Picnic 2019! It’s almost guaranteed to be the best day of summer. Come join us on Saturday July 27 at the Stanley Barracks at Hotel X Toronto. Tickets are still available-- but not for long! Grab them now before tickets go up on Thurs July 25. We’ll have over 5000 guests, an assortment of fabulous rosé wines, fine fare eats from The McEwan Group, live DJs, fashion shows, and more! What are you waiting for?! As we gear up and start to prepare, we thought we would put together your ultimate guide to Rosé Picnic so you know exactly how to prepare. Read on to find out our top tips.
What To Expect At Rosé Picnic 2019
Rosé Picnic will be taking place on Saturday July 27 from noon to 9pm at Stanley Barracks at Hotel X Toronto, Toronto’s extraordinary lakefront hotel that features stunning city and waterfront views. Check out the map of the event below and make sure you stop by all of our brand activations throughout the day!
Food & Drink
There will be a wide variety of gourmet fare and drinks available on site with options available to suit every taste. We’ll be serving cider, beer, and other cocktails in addition to wine and there will also be non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase. To maximize your Rosé Picnic experience, we recommend pre-ordering your gourmet food platters today. Once you purchase your ticket, you can add the menu items à la carte to your experience. The picnic will feature fine fare eats from The McEwan Group including antipasti platters, cheese platters, mezzi platters, middle eastern platters, grilled platters and so much more! Food and drink are not included in your ticket purchase. Please note that picnic platters will not be sold on-site on the day of the festival. There will be burgers and tacos (and veggie options) available to purchase on the day of the event as well as other sweet treats! Outside food and beverage will not be allowed into the premise. https://www.instagram.com/p/BvhIbHpgIT9
What To Wear
Make sure you come dressed in your BEST pink and white attire! We will be turning the Stanley Barracks at Hotel X Toronto into a sea of pink and white. Dress code is in effect and is mandatory!
Rosé Picnic is a rain or shine event! Although we can only predict warm, sunny skies during our picnic, it’s important to check the weather on the day of the event to ensure you are dressed appropriately. https://www.instagram.com/p/BvSB4gJApBh
What To Bring
To make your life easy, we put together a list of must-have items to bring to Rosé Picnic so you don’t forget a thing!
- Valid Photo ID - This event is 19+. Without a valid ID, you will not be allowed into the event! As much as we love all things cute, this event is not suitable for children or for pets.
- Your ticket - printed or an electronic version on your mobile device work just fine! Your credit or debit card - Rosé Picnic is a cashless event-- only credit or debit card will be accepted!
- Sunscreen + Sunglasses - It’s forecasted to be bright and sunny so you’re going to want to protect your skin and eyes while outdoors! No one wants a sunburn.
- Rain Jacket - It’s super important to check the weather for the whole day before heading out. Rosé Picnic is a rain or shine event and you want to make sure you come prepared whatever the outcome is!
- Mobile Phone - Of course, what’s going to Rosé Picnic without documenting your whole day?! Get ready for tons of Instagram opportunities, brand activations, prizing, and giveaways that you’ll want to capture to look back on when you’re craving summer in the dead of winter. Take photos, selfies, group shots, and make sure you tag all your photos with #RosePicnic!
- A Picnic Blanket - Please note that lawn chairs or seating will not be allowed into the event. If you choose to do so, you may bring your own blanket. The first 1500 guests will receive a pink picnic banket to soak up the sun in, so come early and have some fun!
Above all, please remember to enjoy responsibly and do not drink and drive. Ensure that you have arranged for transportation to and from the event prior to arriving at the venue. Public transportation is also within a walking distance to and from the event.
At the entrance, you will receive a stamp in exchange for a valid ticket. Your stamp will allow you to re-enter the event. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx-Wo8MlILs
Entertainment The key to any great party is the music. The Rosé Picnic is proud to showcase some of Canada’s newest music artist on the scene, Tilsen and the most sought-after DJs who will be spinning epic beats to get you up off your feet. In addition to musical entertainment, see the latest Canadian fashions from local fashion designers as they strut their stuff on the Rosé Picnic runway. Your day will be filled with music and positive vibes that will keep you smiling, dancing until the sun sets at the most talked about party of the summer!
Parking will be available at Lot 851 Southwest of the grounds (on New Brunswick off of Lakeshore West), and in Ontario Place Lot 1 & 2 (just off of Lakeshore West across from Hotel X). There you have it! We hope you all are as excited as we are for the best day of summer! We’ll see you on Saturday.